Thursday, July 24, 2008

For the Very First Time



my first post, yay! ive been wanting to revive my blog for the longest time---i used to have a blog where i would write my personal thoughts. i had been living in los angeles at that time, and being homesick and lost and all that made the blog my emotional trash bin. reading a lot of really dope fashion blogs inspired me to document and share my love for anything fashion. so cheers, here's to what we all have in common---a life-long love affair with clothes, magazines, photography, vintage wear, models, editors, fashion shows, aaack you get it hahaha!

i dont wanna seem self-absorbed, but as all other fashion blogs do, expect a bit of me in my everyday work attire, me at work, people i work with, manila scenic photos, manila fashion, my inspiration board, etc.

i also used to own a vintage streetwear store in Long Beach California with my business partner, DJ Virman (Power106). since our lease expired, we have decided to convert it into an online store. so expect updates on that soon!




credits: photo above, taken at the preview magazine best dressed ball. vintage burnt orange printed floor-sweeping frock, aunt's 70s dress bought from some designer in paris.
photo below, my store : ]

No comments: